Student Media at Southern Vermont College

The Looking Glass

Filed under Art, Paintings

Judd Ike Eichorst Showcase

And miles to go...

About the Author: Judd Ike Eichorst (English, Class of 2017) has practiced photography on and off since he was a teenager. In the beginning, he learned on traditional black and white 35mm and developed his own film. The following pictures were taken during one of the last good-weather days of November 2016 on the trails around SVC campus. He was listening to Feather by Nujabes on repeat when he went through these photos for editing.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Copyright © Judd Ike Eichorst (2017) All Rights Reserved

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep.

Robert Frost, “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening”

1 Comment

One Response to “Judd Ike Eichorst Showcase”

1. RobinLee on May 3rd, 2017 6:30 am

Hello Judd, I am Robin Lee. Twenty years ago I filmed the secret demise of the iconic estate art studio of pop culture artist, Maxfield Parrish. George Lucas has recently said that it was the art work of Maxfield Parrish that directly inspired the feel and look of his Star Wars films, The Lucas Effect, page 282. I have a very big and powerful story, they destroyed the Parrish estate, it was wrong. Parrish lived right over in N.H, painting Vermont from his home.

I own that world on film, it is now gone with the exception of my film footage, photos, research and artifacts. I loved to stand on the front lawn of his estate and look out to Vermont, he painted those Vermont mountains and landscape in most of his masterpieces and I took photos of it.
    I have an epic story that I have been working on for years, their is an amazing “genius” article out of the UK on my research and discovery. It is BIG. I thought that you may be very interested in covering this story , please look up
    ( The Game of Nerds origins of Star Wars the case for Maxfield Parrish ).

This is new Star Wars info, enjoy the knowledge. Please pass this story on, this is a New England story.
    If you would like to cover this story, that world be great.
    I have created a movie to release my findings and discovery. I am in high hopes that George Lucas will see this story, we sent it to him. This is an amazing story, that UK article must be discovered.
    Let me know, email me or call. Robin Lee, 207-648-4539 maxfieldparrishmotif.com
    https://thegameofnerds.com/2017/04/16/origins-of-star-wars-the-case-for-maxfield-parrish/

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com